Optical Signal Trader Scam Review – This is one of those Software, which is a total scam that should be avoided at any cost. It is very important for all the people to read this beneficial review before they think of getting to use the optical signal trader software.
StockMarketTimer Team of experts has done many types of research regarding this scam software and has found out many pieces of evidence, which are enough for everyone to know that the software is a total fake. In this article, we have provided detail information about evidence for the readers to know that the Optical Signal Trader is a scam or not.
Highlights about Optical Signal Trader Scam
- Optical Signal Trader is one of the software, which claim to the users that they will earn $3000 in one single day.
- The Optical Signal Trader Scam was originally started by two very well-known scammers around the world – Dominic Shepherd and George Larson.
- The developers of the software very strongly claim that Optical Signal Trader software is automatic, which simply means that one can make lots of money by just visiting the software site and they don’t even have to move any single finger.
Who is George Larson ?
The person in the video claims to the users that the servers he is using are ten times faster as compared to the other public servers that are being used by other trade platforms. Further, he claims that the traders will surely be able to make $3000 in one single day and that too without any risks being involved. This is a total scam.
George in the video claims that he is a former physics tutor who has contributed to the development of the so-called Money Making software, which is nothing else but a scam. George had access to a global network optical hub that has helped with the research of the software development. This led to the launch of the app that the scammers call the rapid counter trade. This app is just designed to convince the users to join the scam.
How does the Optical Signal Trader Work ?
The founders of the Optical Signal Trader software have claimed that the users can make $3000 in one single day by not having to do any small bit of work. All that the users have to do is to wait for about 45 seconds before starting, which is the time it takes the app to download and activate on your PC or mobile device. This is the only step that one has to do to earn $3000 in one single day.
Along with this, the founders and the developers of the Optical Signal Trader scam also claim that the software is totally risk-free; hence one can use the app to make lots of money without any risks involved. As well know that there is no trade, which is totally risk-free. Each and single trade in the world involves, which is a single and simple warning to all the users who join the Optical Signal Trader software.
Optical Signal Trader Scam is a wake-up call for everyone who wishes to make money without doing anything in their life. Once they join Optical Signal Trader software, they get to know that not only the app is fake, but at the end, all they are left with is even less account balance then they had before they downloaded the app.
What does the Optical Signal Trader Software Show to its Users ?
As per the review of the Optical Signal Trader software, the scammers show two people in a video, which shows that how these two people are happy and contended by using the app. The two people who are being shown in the video are Dominic Shepherd and George Larson and our teams of experts who have investigated a lot behind the app believe that even the name of the two people is not real.
One of the two people, Dominic Shepherd, presents himself as one of the users of the app. He is represented in one of the videos; which can be seen on the software site easily. He also claims himself to be the founder of Live the Dream Life Club, which is completely a non-existing club.
In the video that is put on the app by the developers shows an automated robot that is completely based on the optical data and is being transferred from one location to another location. This transfer of the optical data is only possible due to the fast servers that are located across the globe.
Some More Evidence that Proves Optical Signal Trader is Scam
- Non-real recommendations:The software developers thought that by posting some of the most famous brand logos they can convince the users to join Optical Signal Trader scam. On the site, one can see that there are three recommendations from most famous brand names, The New York Times, BBC and Bloomberg.
- Fake promises:The Optical Signal Trader makes fake promises to its users that one can make $3000 by simply joining the software, which is completely nothing else but a fake software. Once the user signs up for the app, he or she is directed to the optical binary software and at the end it will only result in loss of money.
Most Popular Binary Trading Signal Software of 2016
StockMarketTimer Team tested many binary option software and in latest development of testing found out one genuine software, popular, recently launched successful for accurate binary option signals software that gives approx 85-90 % correct signals, Code Fibo is a software which you can trust to build trading strategy, checkout our Code Fibo Review and find out why we trust and recommending to our client and website visitors.
Checkout some more scam like this which is tested exposed by StockMarketTimer Team, few of them are taped people in big way, check Dubai Lifestyle App Scam, Polygraph Millionaire Scam and Bitcoin Money Machine Scam