Modern Profit Professor Scam Review – Modern Profit Professor is one more black sheep developed just to steal your money and taint the image of binary options trading systems. Let us tell you what is it all about and what makes it just a bunch of lies brought together by a team of crooks.
What is Modern Profit Professor ?
Who doesn’t want to get richer in life and buy a swanky car or build a mansion of their dreams or go on vacations around the world ! Dreaming is one thing but converting those dreams into reality takes lot of hard work and patience. On the path to achieve these dreams many a times it happens that one get tempted to choose an option which looks easy to make some quick cash and that is exactly when one falls prey to the hungry monsters waiting out there to rob you away in a jiffy.
Scam website – mpprofessor.com (Currently down)
Modern Profit Professor is one such product designed by a gang of experts to rob you away of everything you invest. You sign up with them expecting huge returns in no time but what you get is huge disappointment that too in no time !!
Who is the mastermind for Modern Profit Professor scam ?
The mastermind behind this looting machine is one Mr Marco Adessi. He introduces himself as some successful online trading guru who is about to change your life and give you an opportunity to earn around $15,000 a month without any major efforts. He says that the system is designed in a way that it analyses the price movements in the market and then generates signals which is guaranteed to give you huge returns.
To make his bluffs sound realistic Mr Adessi makes up a story about how he got to learn the concepts and strategies of the binary options trading market from a man named Harrison Glass who himself was an expert Wall Street Trader. After learning these strategies he decided to develop this software and bring it to the market. Well, the tricksters are expert in making such convincing stories which the innocent people can relate to and eventually get trapped.
What are Modern Profit Professor’s claims ?
- They claim that they have been endorsed by Wall Street journal and the Huffington post
- The developer himself has been using this software for over two years and become a billionaire
- Apart from the developer himself there are other people who claim to have used this software and got richer in no time
- Only a limited number of people can join
What we found out on researching Modern Profit Professor claims
- Even if you wander all over the website of Wall Street journal or the Huffington post with a magnifying lens nowhere you will find any mention of this software. If this was really some genuine software then it should have been listed not just on these big websites but at all those places wherever there is mention of profitable binary options trading systems. But sadly nothing of this kind was found.
- If the developer himself was using this software for over 2 years then why wasn’t it launched for the public sooner. It can be easily proven that this claim is nothing but a silly lie just by going to the website Who.is and checking the date it claims it was launched against the actual date of registration. You will find that the date of registration is of hardly 2 months ago !!
- The bunch of testimonials is nothing but paid and fake marketing gimmick. They have hired actors who pose themselves as some happy and satisfied clients who are very glad that they made this decision by signing up with this software and have becomes millionaires today. You will find these happy client actors supposedly Mr Tom not just on this one website but on other similar scam websites too where they pose as satisfied customers of those products but as Mr Harry 😀 Now this is simply ridiculous, isn’t it ?
- The website has a counter which displays the number of spots remaining. This counter is just to make you get impatient and become their victim. If you want to ascertain this go to their website and see the counter moving. You will notice that the counter moves quickly in the beginning then it slows down and becomes stagnant towards the last few spots remaining. Now if you refresh the website you will find the counter begins counting again !
There has been a kind of outburst of such fake software in the binary options trading market recently. They do everything from offering their products for free to making you believe that you will get richer day by day. No matter what gimmicks they apply to victimize the people but the fact remains the same that Modern Professor is nothing but a scam.
Our Team tested many binary option software and after month of testing found out one genuine software for binary option signals software that gives approx 85-90 % correct signals, Neo2 Software is a software which you can trust to build trading strategy, checkout our Neo2 Software Review and find out why we trust and recommending to our client and website visitors.
You can check another scam like this, This kind of stratgy is comman practice to scam people in binary option trading, check some of scam like Brexit Money machines, Maximus Profit Review and Zero Loss Formula.