HFT Finance System Review – Another Scam ?? This software is the latest scam software in the market. It appears very promising, but when you take a close look at it, you will realize that HFT Finance is nothing but a fraud scheme. It is a miserable scam and is same as the others. in this HFT Finance System Review we will provide you all In detail evidence that will prove that HFT Finance System is Scam.
Scam Name: HFT Finance System
Editor: John Williams (Fake Person)
Findings of HFT Finance System Review
- HFT stands for High Frequency Trader Finance.
- The HFT Finance software is supposedly invented by John Williams, who is the founder and CEO of HFT Finance Group.
- The creators claim that this robot can make millions in just a few days.
- The software is claimed to be unique because it works based on high frequency trading and the speed with which it works can be a great advantage compared to others.
- They claim that this software is an advanced trading method and features advanced mathematical formulas.
- The creators also claim that HFT Finance system will never lose trade because it is very accurate and would hardly miss any trade.
- The creator of the HFT finance software also claimed that he has invested millions of dollars in building this robust robot. This really doesn’t make any sense to anybody.
We investigated and discovered these and many other claims by the HFT Finance system not to be true.
- John Williams claims that it is a well-recognized company and is worth millions of dollars. But actually, the HFT Finance System does not exist at all.
- The entire presentation of HFT Finance System is very misleading.
- The terms like high frequency trading and binary trading are used by these scammers only to push their trading software.
- It is a fake auto-trader being promoted by affiliate marketers who are crafty and send massive amounts of SPAM.
- This scam is designed with malice to steal money in a very sneaky way.
After our extensive review of the system, we have come to the conclusion that this robot is fake. It is actually a blacklisted scam. Our impartial and fair review will reveal a lot of truth and provide all the facts and proofs about the HFT Finance scam and the fake robot.
Who is John Williams ?
John Williams, as he claims is the founder and CEO of the HFT Finance Group.He claims that he has invented this new trading system to the online investment community. He says that he made this software along with a team of professional brokers, who are well versed in the secrets of Wall Street trading.
But, there is no information about his financial market background, neither have we found any information about him on any kind social media. He is not found on any search engines either.
Also, the photo that is used in the presentation is an image that was taken from stock photos. This is a proof enough that he is a fraud person. We doubt if he exists at all.Even if he does, he is not a professional trader as presented in the video for sure.
The main presenter in the video is a paid actor who performs just as directed by the online promoters. Judging him from the way he presents himself and his own words, we can say that he himself doesn’t seem to understand what he is saying.
This seems very fishy too.It seems like the whole story is just fabricated.
What is HFT Finance System ?
John Williams says that their software is inspired by HFT, but does not give any explanation about what the technology is behind the system or how it works. He just claims that it carries out trade by tapping into the Wall Street’s main trading system 98.6% accuracy.
The HFT Finance software allegedly opens up to 2,500 trades per day. But when you open the interface, there is no auto-trade button at all.
According to the presentation, the HFT Finance system Scam it generates a sum of $99838 every single day. The software also claims to be giving away free access to 50 new users.
He claims that HFT can generate massive amounts of money and that HFT uses automated algorithms to generate profits at “98.6% accuracy”. According to him, the software is successful because of 2 reasons, speed, and high accuracy rate.
Also, the claim that it generates thousands of dollars is also a lie and the provided proof is fabricated. All the accounts of the supposed clients are fake.
How does HFT Finance System work ?
The trading system is very confusing and gives zero information.The presenter doesn’t give any explanation about how the software works or what strategy it uses. So, we have no idea about how the HFT Finance software works.
The creator claims that the system is efficient as it works at a high speed algorithm but HFT algorithm is not applicable to binary options at all. Also, their claim that it can be opened and closed within a fraction of a second is also a lie. The binary option takes at least 30 seconds to expire. These 2 factors are proof enough to say that this software is a scam.
Is it FREE ?
The answer is no. It is going to cost you $250 to get started and the money will be charged to your credit card.
HFT Finance claims Scam that they offer bonuses equal to your investments. This actually is a practical trap to lure you into depositing more money. Later, you will be restrained from withdrawing your own money before spending a certain amount.
Unrealistic earnings claims
With our HFT Finance System Review we does not have a proper demonstration of their trading capabilities. It only shows bank account balances that are inflated and unrealistic, in order to lure sign-ups. You cannot earn even a single cent if you use this HFT Finance system.
Another thing to prove that this is a scam are the false testimonials. The testimonials seem to be stolen from the internet and presented with fake names. This shows that the software is not legit.
The creators of HFT Finance System scam claim that they have been featured in many popular financial media, which is a lie. In fact, there is no legal record of HFT finance being a trading firm.
You can find only negative feedback and reviews in the trading community about this fraud Finance system.
Our Recommended Binary Option Signal
If you are looking for geniun binary option signal software and to avoid getting scammed go by another scam software then with Code Fibo , Genuine and Trusted Signal by many Top Traders. Checkout our Code Fibo Review to know more about it